Whether you’re keen to Explore the Whitsunday islands, The Great Barrier Reef, or any number of other spectacular Queensland coastal destinations, the Elizabeth EII can take you there in style.
Elizabeth E II Cruises offers cruise charters (minimum four days) for group bookings of up to 24 passengers aboard our 108 ft vessel. EEII operates a range of cruises from custom multi-day charters to the occasional day cruise whale watching around the islands.
Picture yourself on a long leisurely stroll along Whitehaven Beach, or snorkelling around fringing island reefs, whatever your dream cruise is we can create a custom charter that ticks all the boxes. The locations we cruise offer some of the finest swimming, snorkelling, spearfishing, diving, reef walking, underwater photography, sightseeing holidays and fishing in the world.
The Whitsunday Islands (a group of 74 in total) are the gateway to the spectacular world heritage listed Great Barrier Reef. This breathtakingly beautiful area is one of the seven wonders of the natural world. The reef experience is one that you can only truly appreciate by visiting and trust us when we say that it will remain with you long after you leave, it’s why after 30 years we still love helping people discover and explore the reef.
The Elizabeth E II services most of the islands and reefs in the Great Barrier Reef and is equipped with everything you’ll need for a fabulous time on the water.
What To Expect
- Spectacular scenery
- A plethora of photo opportunities
- Fresh, tasty and nutritious chef-prepared meals
- Snacks provided throughout the day
- Knowledgeable, friendly and professional crew
- Options to swim, snorkel, dive off the boat (we’ll supply the mask and fins )
- Memories to last a lifetime
- Your sense of adventure
- Comfy clothes and appropriate footwear
- A cossie or two!
- Personal items and toiletries (like sunscreen)
- Hat and sunnies
- Your smiles and good cheer
- (Maybe even a selfie-stick so that you can collect proof that you were there, that this was real and it wasn’t just an elaborate dream!)