Our fishing adventures are second to none. Our speciality fishing charters are 4 – 10-day fishing charters suitable for group bookings for up to 24 passengers aboard our 108 ft vessel.
The EEII is equipped with everything you’ll need for a fabulous time on the water: experienced and knowledgeable crew, air-conditioned cabins, delicious chef-prepared meals, refreshments and the local area knowledge.
We fish a huge stretch of the Coral Sea; from the fabulous Swains Reefs on the southern Great Barrier Reef to the Torres Strait Islands & everywhere in between. The EEII can take you to remote fishing destinations that few have the opportunity to visit or appreciate and our experienced skipper and crew who will put you on the fish.
While we can organise the best charter for you, our fishing charters are fully customisable and we will cater to your wishes, so if you would like opportunities to snorkel or spearfish on the reef we can accommodate. We can even add in some time for exploring and snorkelling the islands and fringing reefs. If you would like to know more about our what is possible when you book a charter on EEII, contact our bookings team today.
What To Expect
- Some of the best fishing in the world
- Tasty and nutritious chef-prepared meals
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff
- Processing of your daily catch
- Options to swim, snorkel, dive off the boat – we supply equipment
- 24 comfortable berths with ensuites and hot showers
- Serviced cabins
- Laundry services
- Tackle available
- Experienced Captain and Crew
- Chef prepared meals and snacks
- A licensed bar (alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages available for purchase)
- Tea/Coffee facilities
- Cabins serviced daily
- Fresh linen and towels
- Rods & reels by request
- Bait and fishing tackle i.e. hooks and sinkers wire, leader can be purchased
- Your sense of adventure
- Comfy clothes and appropriate footwear (no high heels)
- Personal items and toiletries (like sunscreen)
- Hat and sunnies
- Personal fishing gear
- Entertaining fishing stories
- Your smiles